Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) seeks an entrepreneurial individual to be a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses.
In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offer solutions to help clients achieve their business goals; close business; and meet with prospective clients.
The best candidate will be a digital savvy, goal-oriented individual who likes to outperform expectations.
This is a full-time position that offers an UN-CAPPED compensation structure. If you are confident in your ability to prospect, sell and service, you will be well-compensated and have fun doing it.
- Identify and solicit new business to refill the sales funnel through prospecting.
- Follow effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Service and grow existing client relationships.
- Develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Effective sales presentation skills.
- Advise clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Develop and maintain client communication to build strong client relationships through education, service and results.
- Monitor media competition to find new account leads.
- Create effective radio and digital marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue to meet established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing workday with tight schedules.
- Flexible and creative
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- CRM experience is a plus
- College degree preferred
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.