Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) Submission of both a cover letter and resume is required for employment consideration.
CCB Media is looking for an experienced, strategic-minded, hands on Business Manager, a professional that not only has proven success in a meaningful financial position but also has exceptional communication skills and will bring innovative ideas to the table to help us create internal efficiencies.
This position serves as a key resource for financial operations, reporting, and planning for the General Manager and Owner, and manages the Accounts Receivable/Office Assistant.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Budgeting – Annual Plans, Monthly Forecast vs. Actual Variances
- Financial Reporting – Monthly and annual P&L and balance sheet. Manage P&L and balance sheet to initiate recommendations for cost efficiencies and revenue enhancements
- Cash Management – Daily cash and monthly cash flow reports daily/and monthly bank reconciliation
- General Ledger/Closing – Journal entries, reconcile account, research variances, provide analysis
- Payroll – Bi-Weekly/Semi-Monthly. Payroll wages, taxes & cash disbursement
- Accounts Payable – Enter QuickBooks daily/pay vendors
- Audits – Annually, deliver financials and supplemental reports to and work with auditors to finalize
- Various Reporting – Monthly, quarterly, annual music licensing and digital performance royalties
- Benefits Coordinator – Healthcare, Dental, LTD, 401K – coordinate with staff and agency
- Human Resources – All employee-related HR concerns and issues
- 5+ years of business manager, finance director experience
- College Business or Accounting Degree
- Previous QuickBook experience
- Excel and other Microsoft Office expertise
- Strong attention to detail, proven ability to multi-task and effective communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.