Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Ocean 104.7, Cape Classical 107.5, Cape Country 104 & CapeCod.com) has a full-time opening in its enterprising, local radio and web news team.
The right candidate posses the following qualities:
- A passion to write read and publish stories to serve our local community
- Familiarity utilizing multi-media news by creatively incorporating radio, web, video and social media
- Radio and web reporting experience
- Excellent writing skills
- A knowledge of radio automation
- Weekend availability
- The ability to multi-task
Please send cover letter, resume, writing samples and audio demo to:
or forward same to:
Careers – Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
or apply online below:
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.
As part of Cape Cod Broadcasting Media’s continuing Affirmative Action Program for recruitment of female and minority candidates, we are actively soliciting your support in referring qualified individuals for this position as well as for other positions at the stations.