Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is seeking a Radio Traffic Manager.
This is a full-time position.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Oversee commercial scheduling of national and local buys
- Work with internal teams and agencies to communicate deadlines
- Work with media buyers, execute media changes and additions
- Communicate with necessary departments on issues (copy issues, content requirements, delays, etc.)
- Maximize potential revenue by monitoring inventory – introduce new procedures to increase efficiency.
- Contributes to the CCB Media’s company-wide goals
- Produce logs and distribute them to necessary departments
- Radio Traffic Experience
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with Marketron a plus
- Ability to work with multiple departments
- Ability to work in fast moving environment
If you are looking to work for a great, local company focused on live and local radio, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.