Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) Submission of both a cover letter and resume is required for employment consideration.
CCB Media is looking for a service oriented and strategic minded Account Manager.
This newly created role will focus heavily on client service and relationship building while excelling at managing the details. An ideal candidate will have strong communication and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, relationship building skills, and a passion for delivering superior results. Marketing knowledge and passion is a big plus.
This individual will maintain client relationships and ensure that those relationships are positive and effective.
- Main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight; owns overall client satisfaction and proactively identifies opportunities to optimize, retain and up-sell business (Responsible for client renewals and upsells)
- Properly manage time and deadlines while balancing multiple projects/priorities
- Pro-actively present new business building ideas for each account that you service to promote long-term client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with clients or the phone or in person.
- Strong project management, organization, problem solving, and planning skills to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and solution oriented
- Confident, strategic thinker
- Strong presentations skills
- Persuasive communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel
- CRM knowledge a plus
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.