Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is seeking dynamic and engaging on air and online personalities.
Full and part-time positions available.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Delivery of a fun, interactive on-air presentation
- Commercial production
- Station appearances
- On-air and web content development
- Social media engagement – attracting friends, followers, and fans on social media networks
- Prior on-air experience
- Keen ability to relate to an adult female audience
- Understanding of Cape Cod and surrounding areas
- Strong writing skills
- Desire to work in a creative environment
If you are looking to work for a great, local company focused on live and local radio, please send your demos and resume to email@example.com.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.