Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) Submission of both a cover letter and resume is required for employment consideration.
The Sales Assistant is a key contributor on our Sales team responsible for assisting our seasoned Marketing Consultants work with internal and external partners to prepare and launch advertising campaigns. The right individual is an excellent communicator, a detail-oriented professional with a strong organization and exceptional computer skills, who thrives in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support to our Marketing Consultants including proposal creation, radio and digital campaign execution, reports, and other various tasks.
· Manage a workflow through professional and collaborative, daily interaction with Marketing Consultants, company departments, and clients.
· Order management including entry, revisions, and cancellations.
· Manage deadlines efficiently to ensure campaigns launch on time and run smoothly.
· Work effectively independently and within a team environment.
· Document interaction with clients through CRM (calls, emails, notes, etc…)
· Prepare, format, and edit a variety of documents.
· Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
· Proactive, highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple, varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner.
· Excellent client service verbal, and written communication skills; results driven with strong analytical skills.
· A professional, proven team player with internal and external customer focus.
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.