CCB Media seeks an entrepreneurial, driven individual who will seek to become a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses. The right candidate will be hungry, adaptable and open to learning new products and techniques.
The ideal candidate must be both digitally savvy and an assertive door opener as driving new business is a big part of the expectations.
In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offers solutions to help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; and meet with prospective clients.
This is a full-time position that offers an UN-CAPPED compensation structure. If you are confident in your ability to pursue & sell…you WILL make great money and have fun doing it.
The best candidate will be a goal oriented individual who likes to consistently outperform expectations. You’ll be persuasive and adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Identify and solicit new business; while continually refilling the sales funnel through prospecting.
- Service and grow existing client relationships.
- Develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Effective sales presentation skills.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintain continual client communication and build strong client relationships through service and education.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Create effective radio and digital marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing work day and tight schedules.
- Flexible and creative
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- CRM experience is a plus
Forward your cover letter and resume to Judy Crocker, Director of Sales, at the following address:
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Or email to:
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.
As part of Cape Cod Broadcasting Media’s continuing Affirmative Action Program for recruitment of female and minority candidates, we are actively soliciting your support in referring qualified individuals for this position as well as for other positions at the stations.