Equal Employment Opportunity Information
It is the policy of Cape Cod Broadcasting Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Below is a current list of positions available at WQRC 99.9 FM, WOCN 104.7 FM, WKPE 103.9 FM and WFCC 107.5 FM.
- CCB Media Recruiting for a SEO Writer January 19, 2017 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Ocean 104.7, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5 WFCC and CapeCod.com) is recruiting for a knowledgeable, experienced and passionate SEO Writer. The ideal candidate will work with our Digital Department to create and write SEO content for CapeCod.com and our clients. Previous SEO and Writing Experience is required, […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Production and On-Air Position November 29, 2016 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 WQRC, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7, WFCC Classical 107.5 and CapeCod.com) is expanding its production and on-air team. Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years in commercial radio production, be proficient with Adobe Audition or similar multi-track editing software, have excellent written and oral communication skills, be able to implement the […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Marketing Consultant October 25, 2016 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (WQRC FM, Hyannis/WKPE-FM, South Yarmouth/WFCC-FM, Chatham/WOCN-FM, Orleans, MA) is recruiting for a full-time Advertising Sales position. Position qualifications and professional attributes are described as follows: Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? As a Cape Cod Broadcasting Marketing Consultant, you will partner with local businesses to make them more successful with advertising […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for News Reporter/Board Operator October 24, 2016 - News Reporter/Board Operator – Part Time Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 WQRC, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7, Classical 107.5, and CapeCod.com) is is seeking part-time radio board operators to help us operate our radio stations and air limited news, weather and traffic reports. Experience operating a radio board is important. Writing and on air experience […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for Promotions Street Team August 1, 2016 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7 and Classical 107.5 WFCC and CapeCod.com) reflect our community’s varied connections and lifestyles. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help promote our radio stations and websites. Street Team Job Description: Assist in setting up and executing station contests and events […]
If your organization would like to be added to our recruitment list to receive notification of job vacancies at our stations, please supply us with the name of your organization, contact name, mailing address and telephone or fax number.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
Attn: EEO Information
737 West Main Street, Hyannis MA 02601