Equal Employment Opportunity Information
It is the policy of Cape Cod Broadcasting Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Below is a current list of positions available at WQRC 99.9 FM, WOCN 104.7 FM, WKPE 103.9 FM and WFCC 107.5 FM.
- CCB Media Recruiting for News/Radio Board Operator – Part Time June 10, 2021 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Ocean 104.7, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5 WFCC and CapeCod.com) is seeking part-time radio news/board operators to operate our radio stations, write and anchor news updates, and anchor weather and traffic reports on weekends. Some on-air and radio board operation experience is important and writing experience a […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for Online and Radio News Reporter June 7, 2021 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Ocean 104.7, Cape Classical 107.5, Cape Country 104 & CapeCod.com) has an opening in its enterprising, local radio and web news team. The right candidate has a passion for multi-media news, using radio, web, video and social media to write, read and publish stories to serve our local community. […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Radio and Digital Account Executive April 28, 2021 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) seeks an ambitious individual to be a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses. In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offer solutions to help clients achieve their […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Radio Traffic Manager April 5, 2021 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is seeking a Radio Traffic Manager. This is a full-time position. Brief Overview of Responsibilities: Oversee commercial scheduling of national and local buys Work with internal teams and agencies to communicate deadlines Work with media buyers, execute media […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for an On-Air and Online Personality March 30, 2021 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is seeking dynamic and engaging on air and online personalities. Full and part-time positions available. Brief Overview of Responsibilities: Delivery of a fun, interactive on-air presentation Commercial production Station appearances On-air and web content development Social media engagement […]
If your organization would like to be added to our recruitment list to receive notification of job vacancies at our stations, please supply us with the name of your organization, contact name, mailing address and telephone or fax number.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
Attn: EEO Information
737 West Main Street, Hyannis MA 02601