Equal Employment Opportunity Information
It is the policy of Cape Cod Broadcasting Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Below is a current list of positions available at WQRC 99.9 FM, WOCN 104.7 FM, WKPE 103.9 FM and WFCC 107.5 FM.
- CCB Media Recruiting for Promotions/Marketing Director February 14, 2023 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q,/ Cape Country 104/ Ocean 104.7/ Cape Classical 107.5 WFCC/ and CapeCod.com) has an opening for an experienced Promotions/Marketing Director well versed in promotions, advertising, event planning, social media, PR, and attracting, engaging, and retaining radio listeners. This position requires creative talent and execution skills to create and execute […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Radio and Digital Account Executive February 14, 2023 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) seeks an ambitious individual to be a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses. Submission of both a cover letter and resume is required for employment consideration. In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for Promotions Street Team February 14, 2023 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7 and Classical 107.5 WFCC and CapeCod.com) reflect our community’s varied connections and lifestyles. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help promote our radio stations and websites. Street Team Job Description: Assist in setting up and executing station contests and events […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for an On-Air and Online Personality February 8, 2023 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is seeking dynamic and engaging on air and online personalities. Full and part-time positions available. Brief Overview of Responsibilities: Delivery of a fun, interactive on-air presentation Commercial production Station appearances On-air and web content development Social media engagement […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for News/Radio Board Operator – Part Time February 8, 2023 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Ocean 104.7, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5 WFCC and CapeCod.com) is seeking part-time radio news/board operators to operate our radio stations, write and anchor news updates, and anchor weather and traffic reports on weekends. Some on-air and radio board operation experience is important and writing experience a […]
If your organization would like to be added to our recruitment list to receive notification of job vacancies at our stations, please supply us with the name of your organization, contact name, mailing address and telephone or fax number.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
Attn: EEO Information
737 West Main Street, Hyannis MA 02601