Equal Employment Opportunity Information
It is the policy of Cape Cod Broadcasting Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Below is a current list of positions available at WQRC 99.9 FM, WOCN 104.7 FM, WKPE 103.9 FM and WFCC 107.5 FM.
- CCB Media Recruiting for Online and Radio News Reporter May 10, 2017 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Ocean 104.7, Cape Classical 107.5, Cape Country 104 & CapeCod.com) has an opening in its enterprising, local radio and web news team. The right candidate has a passion for multi-media news, using radio, web, video and social media to write, read and publish stories to serve our local community. […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Part Time Front Desk Receptionist May 5, 2017 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7, Classical 107.5, and CapeCod.com) has a position opening for a Receptionist. Part-Time 20 hours per week Monday through Friday. Outgoing, welcoming, positive and professional demeanor required. Exceptional customer service and communication skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment. Primary functions are answering multi-line […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Marketing Consultant February 23, 2017 - CCB Media seeks an entrepreneurial, driven individual who will seek to become a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses. The right candidate will be hungry, adaptable and open to learning new products and techniques. The ideal candidate must be both digitally savvy and an assertive door opener as driving new business is […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for a Production and On-Air Position November 29, 2016 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 WQRC, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7, WFCC Classical 107.5 and CapeCod.com) is expanding its production and on-air team. Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years in commercial radio production, be proficient with Adobe Audition or similar multi-track editing software, have excellent written and oral communication skills, be able to implement the […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for Promotions Street Team November 1, 2016 - Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7 and Classical 107.5 WFCC and CapeCod.com) reflect our community’s varied connections and lifestyles. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help promote our radio stations and websites. Street Team Job Description: Assist in setting up and executing station contests and events […]
- CCB Media Recruiting for News Reporter/Board Operator October 24, 2016 - News Reporter/Board Operator – Part Time Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 WQRC, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7, Classical 107.5, and CapeCod.com) is is seeking part-time radio board operators to help us operate our radio stations and air limited news, weather and traffic reports. Experience operating a radio board is important. Writing and on air experience […]
If your organization would like to be added to our recruitment list to receive notification of job vacancies at our stations, please supply us with the name of your organization, contact name, mailing address and telephone or fax number.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
Attn: EEO Information
737 West Main Street, Hyannis MA 02601