Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 The Q, Cape Country 104, Ocean 104.7 and Classical 107.5 WFCC and CapeCod.com) reflect our community’s varied connections and lifestyles. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help promote our radio stations and websites.
Street Team Job Description:
- Assist in setting up and executing station contests and events such as major station promotions, sales remotes, concerts and festivals with other promotions team members and alone.
- Loading/unloading and operating promotional vehicles, setting up and breaking down tents and sound systems on site, operating basic radio equipment and other duties as directed by the Promotions Director.
- Acting as a liaison between our radio stations and our listeners.
- Representing the radio stations in a positive and professional manner.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively, be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution as directed and be outgoing.
- Have strong customer service skills and interact with and get station listeners involved in station promotions.
- Work well under pressure and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Additional duties include: organizing station vehicles, station inventory, acquiring merchandise and other products for listener promotions and contests.
- Assist with general overall department duties to the Promotions Director, Promotions Coordinator and other station personnel.
- Office duties may include: working with clients on pre-event preparation, listener correspondence, social network logging, filing and further duties as needed.
- Be responsible and detail oriented
- Be self-motivated
- Be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule up to 28 hours a week, including weekends, holidays and evening events
- Have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Have the strength and agility to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs
- Have High school diploma or equivalent
If you have the interest and meet the requirements to join our Promotions Street Team, please E-mail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or forward same to Careers – Cape Cod Broadcasting Media, 737 West Main Street, Hyannis, MA 02601. Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.