Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) is recruiting for a General Sales Manager. Submission of both a cover letter and resume are required for employment consideration.
The General Sales Manager leads our sales team and is responsible for assisting our seasoned Marketing Consultants to work with internal and external partners to prepare and launch advertising campaigns across Radio and Digital Media. The right individual is an excellent communicator, a detail-oriented professional with a strong organization and exceptional computer skills, who thrives in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment.
The General Sales Manager helps the company to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative within the Radio and Digital landscapes. This position is responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to upper management.
- Hire, monitor, train and coach sales representatives.
- Feet on the street approach
- Create quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Discuss estimates with the general manager.
- Meet with the sales representatives.
- Responsible for National Sales
- Establish standards for marketing and advertising.
- Analyze customer satisfaction reports.
- Build relationships.
- Stay up to date on all trends.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Four or more years of progressively responsible management experience
- Thorough knowledge of Media
- Excellent business development, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Effective training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Computer literate, ability to quickly learn, promote and train to new programs and channels (mobile, digital, online)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
To be considered for this position, please email BOTH your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or forward same to Careers at:
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media
737 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.