Cape Cod Broadcasting Media (99.9 the Q, Cape Country 104, Cape Classical 107.5, Ocean 104.7 and CapeCod.com) seeks an ambitious individual to be a marketing partner with small to medium sized local businesses. Submission of both a cover letter and resume is required for employment consideration.
In this role you will identify and develop new business opportunities; maintain and grow existing clients; offer solutions to help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet sales targets; and meet with prospective clients.
CCB Media offers an in-depth training program. The ideal candidate will be a digital savvy, goal-oriented, multi-tasker who likes to outperform expectations. Success in this role will require a self-disciplined, organized individual.
Success looks like a healthy work-life balance with flexibility and focus on productivity.
- Identify and generate new business.
- Service and grow existing client relationships.
- Create effective radio and digital marketing campaigns.
- Generate revenue to meet established sales targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Effective sales presentation skills.
- Independent; self-motivated; self-accountable
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- CRM experience is a plus
- College degree preferred
To be considered for this position, please email BOTH your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.
Cape Cod Broadcasting Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the goals of workplace diversity and nondiscrimination.